- Last seating to paint is 1 hour before the posted closing time. You can find a list of our current hours posted here. (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- Pottery painted today will be ready in 7 days after 3 p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- We DO NOT call to remind you to pick up pieces. Please be responsible for picking up your ceramic items. Email notification is only optional because sometimes our email notifications marked as spam.
- Due to limited space capacity, all finished pieces need to be picked up within 30 days from the date they were painted printed on your purchase receipt.
Rush Order Fee
- Rush order fee is $15 per single ceramic piece
- For rush orders, we will guarantee item(s) ready pick-up within 3 days/72 hours. The countdown time calculated from the point time of payment which is printed on customers receipt.
Pottery left at the Studio
- You are responsible for remembering to pick up your pottery, you put a lot of special effort into it, please do not forget to pick up your pottery. We cannot send reminder calls or emails about your finished pottery pieces. Pottery is considered abandoned if it has been more than 30 days past the recommended pick-up date. Ceramic pieces will be the date marked and then donated to charity whenever possible. They cannot be recovered and will not be replaced in any form. Please pick up your pottery promptly.
- We do not hold or store an unfinished project(s) in the studio. Customers responsible to take it home and may return to finish paint at their preferred date/time. We charge a half studio fee of $5 for every upcoming return.
Is the fired products dishwasher safe and microwave safe?
- The hand-washing is recommended to prolong the life cycle of your pottery piece.
- We do not recommend the product be put into the microwave or dishwasher.
Forms of payment
- Payment in full is required at the time of check-out or in advance in the case of deposits, class registrations or specially ordered items. We do not allow payments at pick-up.
- We accept cash and most major credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Sorry-No Personal Checks.
Discounts and Daily Specials
- Daily specials cannot be combined with any other offers, events or parties.
Alcohol | BYOB
- The Color Me Mine of Encino does not have a liquor license, therefore, we are NOT PERMITTED to serve, or sell any alcohol.
- We DO NOT permit in individual "BYOB".
Purchases, Refunds & Exchanges
- All sales are final, No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be made at any time without a valid CMM receipt. With the exception of a select few instances where exchanges and store credits may be issued due to pottery defect or damage. Please inquire if you have a question or concern about any of our policies.
Ceramics transfers within Color Me Mine stores
- We require a proof of purchase "receipt" for any transferred pottery projects.
- If you don't have a receipt please contact Color Me Mine store where you painted before and obtain a copy of your receipt.
- We do not accept any ceramics purchased outside Color Me Mine stores.
- Glaze and firing fee may apply for ceramics brought in from other Color Me Mine stores.
Parents and caregivers
Please be aware that Color Me Mine is a public building and it is not in the best interest of children to be left unattended. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult or responsible older adolescent when visiting our studio unless they are attending a designated drop-off event with a waiver of liability signed by their legal guardian. Color Me Mine in no way assumes any responsibility for any child left unattended on the premises at any age. All children should have the telephone number and the capability to call someone who can assist them in an emergency.